Pages

Ruby Rockcake



Whilst away on holiday we ended up in Lyme Regis again like Weymouth on the coast and with a bustling little town with one hell of a hill to climb up!  I'm not too much into fossils so was on the hunt for stuff to bring back from our trip.

Ruby Rockcake  is located on the main street in town and is full of lovely household items and accessories.  Selling everything from novelty lighting to tea towels me and partner found at least five things in there we wanted within five minutes of entering the shop! (The flamingo lights above I'd been on the hunt for since last year!)  I came across a super cute white rabbit night light I couldn't resist and a heart pin wheel (can never have enough pins!)

My boyfriend loved the Blossom and Bill tea towels so I bought him the pink one for when we are in our new home later this year! :) I still have a ton of wish list items from the RR website including the Rob Ryan egg cups, Dolly girl retro lunchbox and the Rice Gnome candles.

I adore shops alike to that of a Aladdin's cave of items and this store is just that, nestled into the high streets pretty line up of shops this is a must for any kitsch creative with home styling and love of unique pieces. This is only my second trip to the shop (first time I bought my pastel dotty bunting!) But it's on my list to go back to next time I'm down south.

Check out the store HERE they are also on Instagram  which is packed with images of the shops lovely items.

Flamingo lights- £14.99
Blossom and Bill tea towel- £10.00
Heart Pin wheel- £2.50
Bunny light up night light- £4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...